Some awesome guy stated one of the greatest truths in truths history. He said -> “No matter what you say/do/think now, someone somewhere in the past has thought about it or said it before”. He called it the Original Thought Theory.
The theory is very true. Very very true. So true i thought about stating it only to discover that it had been said in the past. The principle behind the theory is very simple -> The world has been in existence for a long time now. Tons and tons of people have walked this earth. Some awesome like Robert Downey Jnr and some are not…like that guy that blocked me after i corrected his use of grammer. Stupid boy. I digress…forgive me. Mark Twain said “a favorite theory of mine—to wit, that no occurrence is sole and solitary, but is merely a repetition of a thing which has happened before, and perhaps often.” Yeah question @Wana___ ?
@Wana___ : Sir Zubair, how true is that theory ? Amean. Its just somehow to say that everything i can think of, do or say has been said by probably a Red Indian before no matter how irrational ? What if fart loudly now ? I bet nobody can see that one coming and noone has done it before !
@Jethrovic : False. Li An Xu, 12 BC. did the same thing in the court of Confucius when he was discussing this very topic.
*obviously alarmed @atomquietmoney* : Oh God ! You’re saying someone may have found the fourth hole in females ?
@TheLegalhermit_ : Yes. Sage Quagmire discussed that in one family guy episode. But really, you gotta teach me about it !
@Caballerozubair : Shut Up. Its for people that are actually getting it. Don’t ask me what “it” is.
@Theboythatdoesn’tgetanything : What is….Okay 😦
Now now boys, let me continue my talk here today. I’ll give you high profile examples of the original thought theory in play.
1. The Golden Rule : the greatest rule in human relationships is the golden rule. Thousands of Sages, Senseis, Religious Heads etc have talked about it. Simply put, it says “Do as you would like to be done by”. But popular “derivatives” includes Christ’s “Love Your Neighbours as yourself”, Prophet Muhammed’s “Your faith is incomplete until you love another as yourself”. This concept’s framework appears prominently in many religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, and the rest of the world’s major religions. For example, Confucius‘ “Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself” and Others from Lao Tzu, Mozi, Buddha, Maat, Pittacus, and Thales.
2. That Khona Song : once i had too much to eat and got drunk. Yes that can happen. So instead of writing awesome rap lines, awesome love poems or an awesome post, i wrote that khona song. Because my singing voice isn’t sweet on Tuesdays and because of finances, i didn’t follow through. 2 weeks later, BAM !!! Some idiot released it and now its as hot as Zubair. Damn. Same thing happened to me concerning the theory of relativity, DNA structure and embryogenesis.
3. In Movies. Remember when i thought White House Down was the awesomest movie of the year ? And then i heard about Olympus Has Fallen ? White house down is still greater….thats not the issue. The original thought theory comes into play in movies. The plot of the aforementioned movies was basically the same. This isn’t the first time that two movies written independently will have similar themes. Other occurrences include Oblivion and After Earth with both films set on a nearly deserted earth in the future. They have even a very similar movie poster. Others ? There’s Friends with Benefits and No Strings Attached, Apocalypto and 10,000 BC, Flight 93 and United 93.
4. In Football. It was England vs Sweden and we thought we must have seen it all. One of the greatest goals in football history. Never to be seen again or so i thought. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored a thunderbastard of a goal. Fast forward a few weeks and BAM ? Phillippe Mexes scored a similar goal. Less awesome but basically the same thing. Acrobatic unexpected efforts from about 40 yards out.
5. Isaac Newton and The Apple. Isaac Newton, renowned scientist discovered gravity years ago. He was sitting down under an apple tree and blah blah blah. He discovered gravity. Unknown to him, in faraway Africa, yoruba people already discovered gravity. They said “Que est non çest lavre du eau” which means “No matter how high anything travels, it’ll still fall back to the ground“. If only they explained theirs using a more scientific approach.
There are a thousand more examples of different occurrences like the ones listed example. Some historical ones, some in our present day and time – like Justin Bieber, Wizkid and the Antichrist, Leonardo Da Vinci and Aristotle, witchcraft and the internet etc etc.
Finally, do know of an example like the aforementioned ones supporting the original thought theory ? Or you think you have/know something no one has thought of before ? Kindly comment. Thanks for reading and subscribe today !
Happy Eid Brothers And Sisters 🙂 !!!